Random Android features na makakatulong pag naka-turn off sa phone mo. Pwedeng makatipid sa battery, mas stable na signal, at mas maayos na performance.
SUPPORT QkotmanYT for P50/month
Visit My Tech Patrol channel:
Follow me on social media
Android Random Tips
TURN OFF KEYBOARD WORD PREDICTION
- Settings - Language & Keyboard - Open default keyboard - Open Text Correction - Turn it off
FOCUS MODE (Android 9 and later)
- Settings - Digital Wellbeing - Focus Mode (set this up based on your needs)
TURN OFF GOOGLE TRACKING ACTIVITIES
- Google app - SETTINGS - GENERAL - turn off all unnecessary features
UNWANTED GOOGLE NOTIFICATIONS
- GOOGLE APP - SETTINGS - NOTIFICATIONS - turn off all unwanted features
- This requires Mobile Data because you will be deleting files from the Google Cloud
- Google app - Settings - Google Assistant - Your Data in the Assistant - Audio Recordings - Listen to & Delete Activities - FILTER - SELECT ALL or SELECT ANYTHING - DELETE
- Turning OFF these Google features do not have any bad effect on your gaming experience like ML or CODM. In fact, turning off these features will lessen the tasks of your phone's processing power, which could lead to better gaming experience
- This could also lessen battery consumption of Google services
- And lessens mobile data consumption especially for those using limited or allocated mobile data.
- No more wondering why your data suddenly went to zero when you just already topped up.
#FocusMode #AndroidTips ##HiddenAndroidFeatures
#GoogleApp #GoogleAssistant #BatteryTips